Strategic Plan Port Authority of Cartagena
Liquid bulk cargo
Profitability Port In Spain
– Revision and redefinition of Mission, Vision and Values, value proposition and change management agenda in order to reflect the high strategic aspirations of Cartagena Port.
– Analysis and diagnostic of current situation.
- Definition of actual strategic positioning, market study of Cartagena Port hinterland and foreland, benchmarking with main competitors in relation to traffics, infrastructures, access’s, services, strategies, etc.
- Diagnosis of Port Authority management model, leadership, organizational and human resources culture, innovation and digitalization capacity, financial capacity and port value chain.
- PESTEL analysis of the environment: political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors impacting the competitiveness of the Port.
- SWAT and CAME analysis.
– Strategic Plan definition and implementation.
- Determination of strategic goals, strategic lines, strategic map using the BSC (Balanced Scorecard) methodology, KPI’s and operational objectives.
- Planning the deployment of the new strategy with the main actions to be implemented, personnel responsible and milestones. Definition of a Communication Plan: target audience, channel of communication and key messages.