Strategic Plan Port Authority of Cartagena
This millennial Port faces successfully the new challenges of actual situation, developing the investments, commercial and port policies to facilitate the achievement of strategic objectives, being the key factors the sustainability and digitalization.
Liquid bulk cargo
Profitability Port In Spain
– Revision and redefinition of Mission, Vision and Values, value proposition and change management agenda in order to reflect the high strategic aspirations of Cartagena Port.
– Analysis and diagnostic of current situation.
- Definition of actual strategic positioning, market study of Cartagena Port hinterland and foreland, benchmarking with main competitors in relation to traffics, infrastructures, access’s, services, strategies, etc.
- Diagnosis of Port Authority management model, leadership, organizational and human resources culture, innovation and digitalization capacity, financial capacity and port value chain.
- PESTEL analysis of the environment: political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors impacting the competitiveness of the Port.
- SWAT and CAME analysis.
– Strategic Plan definition and implementation.
- Determination of strategic goals, strategic lines, strategic map using the BSC (Balanced Scorecard) methodology, KPI’s and operational objectives.
- Planning the deployment of the new strategy with the main actions to be implemented, personnel responsible and milestones. Definition of a Communication Plan: target audience, channel of communication and key messages.